Monday, January 23, 2012

Blogging is addictive!

I have another blog, one where I post a photo everyday of something I am grateful for or that brightened up my day so I pretty much have to stay in keeping with that. I would say that it is more like a journal. I hope for this blog to be more creative, thoughtful and perhaps a bit controversial for some at times. Somewhere to plant seeds of thought, to grow creative ideas and gather the crop of people's opinions should they comment.

I like the title because my name, hubby's name and daughters name all start with J. If we are lucky enough to have another baby I wonder if we would have to go with J again?

Anyway, happy reading :)
PS this wont be a daily blog otherwise I really won't have time for anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Hi J :-)
    I will tell you something about having all the names starting with the same letter. when kiddies get older and you are grousing with them (to brush teeth or some other thing) you will be going through the list of names including Mr J sometimes before you get to the right name :-D
    though saying that none of the names in my family are the same letter and I still catch myself doing it - so there you have it (makes no difference) Take care

    ReplyDelete